Monday, March 28, 2011

Deeply Loved




"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins"-1 John 4:10

I am loved.

Limitless.
Enduring.

It is a love like no other I have ever known.

Everlasting.
Sacrificial.

There is no explanation for who I am to Him.
Still, He calls me beloved and sent His Son to die for me.

And when I ponder His love for me...What He gave for me,
How He redeemed my life,
restored my soul,
set my feet upon a path that would bring Him glory.

I know, beyond all doubt...

I am loved.

Completely.
Unconditionally.
Eternally
.

Deeply loved am I.

Heavenly Father,
How blessed we are to be called your children and how amazed we are by your love. Thank you for sending us Jesus, who died on the Cross for the sins of man, making a way for us to be reconciled to you through sacrificial love. It is a love that endures the troubles we endure in this world, and it is a love that sets us free to do Your will. How great it is to be loved by You, O God.
-Amen


Reflection: How has God revealed His love for you personally?

No comments:

Post a Comment