Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Shepherd




Lately, life has been busy. Hectic. Crazy in fact.

Trying to be in too many places all at the same time
leaves me tired. Cranky. In need of rest.

How dependent I am on those stolen moments with Christ.
For He is my rock.
He is my refuge.
He leads me to peace and calls me to be still.
He is my double portion of strength as I march
through the demands of daily life as a wife and mother.

How grateful I am for His patience...


For, "He tends His flock like a shepherd: He
gathers the lambs in His arms and carries
them close to His heart; He gently leads
those that have young." ( Isaiah 40:11*NIV )


He leads gently.
There is no need to strive.
He will carry me through today.
There is rest in His arms as I give Him
my burdens to carry.

And Christ will carry you as well...

If you allow Him to be your shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment