Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mine




“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."
-Isaiah 43:1



You are mine.

I see you...
I know...
I created you.

I planned for all the days
of your life.
Nothing touches you without
first being sifted through me.

I work all things together
for your good.
Even the bad stuff.
Especially the things you
do not understand.
That is when I am working
most diligently.

I am not You.
More importantly, dear child,
you are NOT me.

My ways are not your ways.
My thoughts are not your thoughts.
But, my thoughts are always on you.

Please know that I am for you.
I never stop interceding on your
behalf.
I long to see you set free.
Redeemed.
Justified.
And established.
In my Kingdom.

I am The One.

All powerful.
All knowing.
Always present.
Nothing surprises or shakes me.
For I am God...

And you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment